HDMI Camera with image and video capture
A 2 MPixel HDMI camera with image and video capture directly to SD Card. This camera gives high contrast images directly to an HDMI monitor and offers a large number of extra features.
The high sensitivity of the sensor means it is suitable for applications involving microscopes and a large variety of lenses including co-axial illumination. There is no loss of clarity in the captured images and video. The operator can easily capture images or video.
The main on-screen menu is accessed by wireless mouse with features to control the image and this gives access to menus for the camera controls and line generation.
Main menu controls: digital magnification (up to x10), mirror, flip, freeze, monochrome, picture in picture (image comparison), image capture, video capture, browse captured images and videos, format SD card, camera settings (opens the camera menu) and line settings (opens line control settings).
Camera settings enables adjustment of Exposure, white balance, contrast, saturation, brightness, sharpness, red & blue levels
Line controls enables the operator to move multiple horizontal and vertical lines, change line width, change line colour, turn lines off, reset lines to default, enable small crosshair or large crosshair and thus their width and colour.
- High resolution 2 MPixels at 60 fps
- High sensitivity and contrast
- image and video capture (without computer)
- image comparison function ( compare a stored image and live image simultaneously)
- Multiple line and cross-hair functions
- C-mount, 1920 x 1080 , 2.75 x 2.75 µm pixels, 1/2.8” sensor
Pictures shown above:
- HDMI camera with a telecentric zoom lens under normal ambient light.
- HDMI camera with a macro zoom lens with LED ring light.
- further pictures and information shown on the PDF data sheet